Sunday, May 07, 2006

Jobs for stupid people

Author: Larry Blenn

Jobs for stupid people

If you are reading this article we can probably assume two things about you right from the start. One, you need a job and two you might possibly maybe think of yourself as a little stupid. Am I right? Listen I was doing some research and it's amazing to see just how many people in America don't feel like they are smart enough to get a get a better job or start a new career for that matter.

If you are, STUPID then what do you expect me to tell you that will make you understand that you can rise above present self? I know how easy it is to get stuck in the same old job for years on end and then one day you wake up and you are old. You didn't do anything you ever wanted to do. You didn't get to buy that new Ferrari, you didn't get to live in a mansion. Life as you know it is troubling, difficult, and down right BORING!

Now you could just stay feeling that way or you could do something about it. I'm not going to tell you what you need to do. Only you can do that, only you can build your dream! It's not my dream, I have my own dream.

Lets get back to were I originally started. You are stupid, remember? So what are you going to do about it? What kind of person are you going to be? How are you going to change the world and make it a better place? I'LL TELL YOU HOW!

You are going to work hard. You are going to be focused. You have skills, you have strength. You are your own boss! You wanna know a secret? I was building my online business for a year with no plans and I was just winging it. I had to realize that I was in control of my dream. Once you learn to really embrace yourself for who you are, you will some see all the answers to what you should be doing will come to you.

I want you to be bold! I want you to be terrific and wonderful and amazing and so many other things. It's like watching a flower bloom. Listen to me, you are not a stupid person despite how terrible you are to yourself. If you want to find the perfect job then go find it!

About the author: Larry Blenn is a businessman who writes on several topics For more job for stupid people visit http://www.articlelads.com/jobs-for-stupid-people/index.php

1 comment:

LoonRant said...

Awesome! You pegged me on this one. I am not stupid I just feel that way due to the frustrations I'm going through. Thanks for the kick in the pants. You've given me hope.

Thank you again for the inspiration. I'm going to start writing more because people keep telling me that I have a gift for it. Yes, I'm going to write again. As soon as I'm able to sit down again.